The Resilient Minds Study (ReMind) is an app-based longitudinal study of cognitive and mental health resilience.
Many of us are faced with a variety of adversities at different stages of our lives. Understanding the many factors that can impact resilience in the face of adversity is important to inform and develop future interventions that promote cognitive health and mental well-being.
What is involved?
We have developed a new research app so you can participate conveniently from your phone by answering questions about your daily life and overall well-being and complete game-like cognitive and physical tasks.
We are seeking people aged 18 years and older to help us learn more about resilience, mental health, and cognition across the lifespan. The study is virtual, and you can join from anywhere in Australia, provided you have an iPhone and ability to connect to the internet.
- Adult volunteers living in Australia
- Between the ages of 18 – 95 years
- Proficient in English
- Able to use an iPhone without assistive technology (e.g., having your phone read out text)
- Current iPhone users and willing to use your iPhone to download a free UNSW research application
- Able to access to a home Wi-Fi connection for the time of the study
To participateComplete an EOI and eligibility criteria here