The aim of the project is to test a mental wellbeing measure for children aged 5 – 12 years which we will use to understand predictors of wellbeing and resilience throughout development. This research is being conducted by the Gatt Research Team at NeuRA/UNSW (A/Prof Justine Gatt, Ms Janine Lam, and Ms Wenny Qu). This study includes healthy children.
What is involved?
- Children: Completion of 2 surveys: (1) 6 – 15 minute survey, and (2) a 6 – 8 minute follow-up survey 4 weeks later, both by video call
- Parents: Completion of 2 surveys: (1) 29 – 36 minute survey, and (2) a 13 – 14 minute follow-up survey 4 weeks later, both by video call
- Your child must be:
- Aged 5 – 12 years
- Both parent and child must be:
- Able to understand verbal English
- Willing to give consent and to participate and comply with the study
- Available to do the first surveys, followed by the second surveys one month later
- You must have an email address and home internet that can support video calling
*Includes healthy children.
Be in to Win One of Five $100 Coles/Woolworths Vouchers*
Please fill in the form below and we’ll contact you:
For more information
Janine Lam, PhD candidate, UNSW and Neuroscience Research Australia
*Prize draw only applicable to Australian residents