Philips 3 Tesla Achieva TX scanner. 32 receiver channel RX system, Multitransmit TX. Max gradient strength 80 mT/m, max slew rate 200mT/m/ms. Second, broadband transmit channel (13C and 31P). Range of coils for most body parts. 32 channel extremities coil, 32 channel head coil, 4 channel RF rat/mouse coil.
MRI components and services
- LCD screen for presentation of fMRI paradigms
- Trigger (press button) box for recording responses
- Computer (PSYCHO) for presenting fMRI paradigms and for recording psychophysics data. PSYCHO operates a range of common presentation software (yours can be loaded on request).
- PSYCHO II (back up system which is replica of PSYCHO).
- 3T compatible patient physiological monitoring system (Schiller) for heart rate, respiration, blood pressure, expired gasses (CO2, O2), pulse oximeter.
- MRI compatible EEG system (BrainProducts)
- VCG gating.
- Permanent archiving of all raw (DICOM) data.
- Full radiography service.
- Full Philips maintenance service.
- Radiologist duty of care report on all relevant scans.
SR Research Eye Tracker
EyeLink 1000 system with the following characteristics:
- Non-ferromagnetic optimized design with up to 2000 Hz sampling rate
- Down to 0.01º RMS spatial resolution amd real-time eye position access of 1.4 msec (SD < 0.4 msec) @ 2000 Hz
- Supports Camera-to-eye distances of 60 - 150 cm